Let's get together for a night of Christmas fun and fellowship! We will be having a buffet style Christmas dinner beginning at 7 p.m. in the Grove. Everyone is asked to bring a dish to share, as well as a $5 wrapped gift to exchange. Be sure to wear your Christmas colors, jewelry, scarves, etc. Don't miss it! It will be a JOLLY GOOD TIME!
*Dawn and Linda will be presenting the devotional.
*Dawn and Linda will be presenting the devotional.
ADOPT A FAMILY UPDATE
Good news! Giant Food Stores has donated a $50 gift card, so we will put that towards the Giant prepared meal for the family. At the request of the family, they have asked to have the meal delivered on Saturday, December 22. If anyone would like to participate in delivering the meal and gift cards to the family, we will meet at their home on Saturday, December 22 at 4 p.m. I will discuss the details at the SIC Christmas party.
I was also able to purchase 4 Visa gift cards in the amount of $45 ea. We will gift one card to each family member. There are enough funds leftover to also purchase a fruit basket.
During our SIC Christmas party, I will take a group photograph and have everyone sign a card to give to the family.

1 comment:
What a wonderful thing to do for this family. So proud to be part of this!
Looking forward to some fun festivites with The S.I.C group on Thursday evening.
Post a Comment