Tuesday, April 2, 2013

An Exciting New Year Ahead!


We had a very successful planning meeting at Issac's on Thursday, March 21st.  We had many women in attendance and everyone had some great ideas! I appreciate all of your input, comments and suggestions. This group would not be a success without all of you! 

I have posted the current Meeting Schedule here on the blog. Simply click the tab at the top of the blog that says, "Current Schedule". I will be sure to give you all a copy as well, along with a revised member's contact list. 

I have also added a tab at the top of the blog for "Devotions". You can click on the tab to see who has signed up for the monthly devotions. 

OUR NEXT MEETING:

We will be having a "Ladies Tea" on Thursday, April 18th in the Grove at 7 p.m. Wear your prettiest tea hat and bring a tea snack to share. A sign-up sheet has been posted on the bulletin board in the Sanctuary. We will also plan and discuss our upcoming service project to plant flowers around the church.

*Dawn and Linda will present the devotional.

UPCOMING SERVICE PROJECT:

Planting flowers around the church on Friday, May 10th at 6:30 p.m.


No comments: